Upcoming Community Congress

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2008
      Per Councilman LaBonge's office:

      nb - the flyer is also posted in the "Files" section to the left

      Charlie

      Dear Neighbor,

      We hope you'll join us for Tom's first district-wide Community
      Congress
      of 2008, which will feature DWP CEO and General Manager David Nahai.

      This community event will be held:

      Wednesday, February 27, 2008
      6:30 P.M.
      DWP John Ferraro Building â€" Auditorium
      111 N. Hope Street
      Los Angeles, CA 90012

      Please see the attached invitation. We will provide transportation
      as
      needed from the Hollywood Field Office, 6501 Fountain Ave. Dinner
      and
      refreshments will be served.

      Please rsvp to (213) 978 â€" 2616 by February 25.

      Thanks.

      best,
      Carolyn

      Carolyn Ramsay