House for Lease at Bronson & Elmwood

  • lkeeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17 9:59 AM
      Greetings all,
      I wanted to share with the group a rental that I have available in
      the neighborhood.
      I'd love to find someone to lease the house through a neighborhood
      friend or perhaps you are starting a remodel and need a place for 9
      months to a year.
      The house is on the corner of Bronson and Elmwood and has 2 bedrooms,
      1 1/2 baths and an office or nursery off one of the bedrooms. There
      are hardwood floors in the living room and dining room and neutral
      carpets in the bedrooms. There is lots of closets and storage and the house feels
      very light and bright.
      Street parking only. Water is paid along with gardening service. I'm
      open to someone with pets.

      The lease is $2700 a month and the house is available Jan. 1st.

      You can reach me at lkeeler@... or 323.459.4086. Photos and
      more info is on Craigslist.

      Thanks,

      Lynda Keeler