yard sale 542 N Arden Saturday

  • susanleibowitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      art, end tables, mid century chairs, a craftsman library chair, books, cds, tvs, pots, pans,
      odds, ends...

      multi-household sale... 9am-noon, dec 1, saturday

      we are not leaving Larchmont - never - just carving out some space for a new larchmontian
      due in March.
    • laurahfc
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        8AM - 1 PM Tons of books, household items, backpacks, Christmas items
        and other cool stuff including new items for gift-giving.