LVNA membership Drive, Win a new 16GB IPOD Touch!

  • balabanabrams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      The LVNA is having a membership drive at the Larchmont Family Fair.
      We are giving away a new Apple IPOD Touch to 1 new member FREE.
      All you have to do is sign up for membership to the LVNA.
      Membership fees are only $10 each. Win a new 16gb Apple IPOD Touch.
      We are pre selling membership fees now.
      Contact balabanandabrams@... to get your membership ticket now.
      To find out more info about the IPOD touch.
      Go to www.apple.com
      Thanks for your support.