Re: [LVNA90004] Vehicle Break-Ins

  • Patricia Carroll
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2007
      Dear Alex,
      I have forwarded your email to our group in St Andrews Square, also to Ridgewood/Wilton, + Carolyn Ramsey and Capri Maddox.
      This man caused a huge problem breaking into cars in our neighborhood. He sometimes works with a team. He was arrested and in jail for a period of time and then was released. Please do let us know if you see him breaking into cars or even hanging around your neighborhood. SLO Cordova was following his activity closely and Capri Maddox was a big help to us.
      Please report any activity you see from this man. His break ins become more and more daring.

      Thank you,
      Patti Carroll

      Alex Andrews <alexcoopercharlotte@...> wrote:
      There is a guy, white, skinny, blondish hair,
      scruffy-looking who REGULARLY makes the rounds in
      Larchmont - he's gotten in my car twice - both times
      it was unlocked (shame on me!). Apparently he lives
      somewhere near Western and 3rd.
      He's not afraid to go into gated back yards - two of
      my neighbors have caught him rifling through their
      cars which were behind large gates - and one has a
      very mean dog - this guy opened the car doors so that
      the dog couldn't get through.
      I don't think he's dangerous....just extremely
      annoying....he took my prescription glasses in the
      last go-round.

      http://mail.yahoo.com