RE: [LVNA90004] Crimes in vicinity of El Royale Apartments

  • Caitlin Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
      Have the apartment complexes that line Rossmore considered banding together
      to put up security cameras along Rossmore to deter crime?

      editor@...

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
        The crimes occurred on Rosewood, neighbors walking home from Larachmont to
        Rossmore.
        Second, these are renters involved who may not even have approached their
        managers about what happened; I heard it from THEIR neighbors who rent in
        another apartment building on Rossmore, but thanks for your generally wise
        suggestions!
        Ksren
        Elmwood Ave.

        In a message dated 8/15/2007 12:07:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        editor@... writes:

        Have the apartment complexes that line Rossmore considered banding together
        to put up security cameras along Rossmore to deter crime?

        Caitlin Dempsey, Editor

        GIS Lounge