Recent muggings on Rosewood, late night, betw. Lucerne & Rossmore?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007
      If anyone has more information on the 2 incidents of muggings late at night
      during the past week, please ask the victims to make police reports and to
      share the information with the Senior Lead Officer at the Hollywood and/or
      Wilshire Div. Dept. as well as the LVNA via this email and our website on
      yahoogroups.
      I was informed that 2 male renters at the El Royale were accosted as they
      walked on Rosewood, heading from Larchmont westbound towards Rossmore, near
      Lucerne. My informants were other renters from Rossmore Ave., different
      building, who chatted with me on Arden Blvd. around 9 p.m. tonight.
      And be alert.
      The LVNA wants to encourage everyone to make police reports for all
      incidents or crimes, whether or not you plan to file an insurance claim. The more
      accurate reporting will help us achieve better allocation of police officers and
      cars in our neighborhood.
      Karen Gilman
      Elmwood Ave.