Re: [LVNA90004] Car vandalized on 400 N Bronson

  • NoIrving@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2007
      I am sorry to hear that there was yet another incident on Bronson. Did you
      report it to LAPD?
      Our Senior Lead Officer Pelayo needs to be informed as he is our new SLO.
      Please call Officer Pelayo at the Hollywood station at 213.485.4316 or you can
      reach him on his cell 213.793.0709 to speak with him to let him what transpired.

      To all: All crimes need to be reported so that we can get the resources we
      need from LAPD to curb the uptick in crime in the neighborhood.

      Thanks for posting - it's a reminder we need to be attentive to what is going
      on and more aware of who is in the neighborhood, all while working closely
      with LAPD to fight crime.

      Best,
      Kyle Hetherington