RE: [LVNA90004] sorry didnt include info in last email regarding robber 10/7

  • Dugan, Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2004
      Many thanks for the heads-up. Your case seems much more sophisticated than the usual teen-age smash and grab. (Our housesitter caught kids casing the driveway windows a few months ago.) We had a similar rash of burglaries in the neighborhood during the early 1990s, the last round of recession. The more calls there are to the police, the more attention we'll get. Report even the smallest incident, including tagging. You can also use 311 for things that seem too little for 911. Judy, 403 N. Bronson