Pavilions

  • Caitlin Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
      Check out Pavilions (the one on the corner of Vine & Melrose). I'm not sure
      if it's because of the renovations (scheduled to last through August) but
      they are having major sales, especially on produce. Many fruits and
      vegetables are selling for $1/pound. Be sure to bring your Pavilion's card
      to take advantage of the savings.

      _____