Crime Notice

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
      Burglar(s) attempted to enter a house on N. Irving Blvd. at about 8:30
      a.m., Wednesday, June 6.
      It is assumed that the homeowner was observed leaving for work. A
      short time after the owner left, person(s) broke a side window to try
      to gain entry. This set off the alarm system. The noise caused the
      evildoer(s) to flee empty-handed before the security company
      responded. The homeowner was notified.
      When leaving home, look up and down the street to see if you are being
      observed by person or persons unknown to you.
    • Caitlin Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
        Check out Pavilions (the one on the corner of Vine & Melrose). I'm not sure
        if it's because of the renovations (scheduled to last through August) but
        they are having major sales, especially on produce. Many fruits and
        vegetables are selling for $1/pound. Be sure to bring your Pavilion's card
        to take advantage of the savings.

        _____