"Egged" while jogging on 4th St. Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      Hi, neighbors--
      Mike was hit by an egg pelted at him by a moving car while jogging on 4th
      St. in WIndsor Square yesterday afternoon, Sunday.
      Given the other postings this weekend, I think we can say that we all need
      to be more aware of people and cars around us as we're walking & jogging in
      the neighborhood and be less in a fog & more vigilant & unfortunately, less
      trusting.
      Might be time to alert desk sergeants & community liaisons at the Wilshire
      DIv. & Hollywood DIv.
      Mike couldn't get a license plate # yesterday.
      Karen
      Elmwood Ave.