Verbally assaulted

  • agaprops
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 12:27 PM
      You think we live in a pleasant neighborhood until you stand on the
      corner minding your own business and are verbally attacked.

      On Sunday May 27 at around Noon I was standing on the corner of
      Lucerne and Rosewood when this dark blue SAAB California license
      4AMM19? started to follow me while I walked on the sidewalk. The
      driver honked her horn aggressively and then rolled down her window
      and shouted at me, "do you know where the nearest gym is?" I
      said, "which gym?" She replied, "Exactly you should get your fat ass
      there." WHAT?? And drove off laughing. I saw her pull over and
      park at the end of the block. Stunned I stood there and then decided
      to walk to the end of the block and ask her why she needed to insult
      me. She moved her car again and then turned it around and then
      motioned for me to approach. She (wearing dark sunglasses and dark
      hair) got out of her car and said, "Is there something you wanted to
      say to me fat ass?" I said, "Why do you feel the need to insult me?"
      A few more words were said back and forth, but then she said she
      apologized. I doubt she meant it, but I was still shaken from being
      insulted.

      I have never seen this person before nor do I hope to ever see her
      again, but I just wanted to post this note on this Yahoo group in
      case someone else has run into this rude individual.
    • magpen007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 4:56 PM
        word of advise-IGNORE. the writer/director/producer of the movie Waitress was killed because she got into an cargument with someone who was making too much noise. My friend was rear-ended by a man who had a warrant for his arrest and was carrying a loaded gun.

        I'm all for doing the right thing but we need to be careful with the crazies who are out there.