NB Northern LVNA members Paramount Note & event this weekend.

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2007
      Anita Woerner was good enough to pass along the following notice
      about an event at Paramount this weekend. (Also note, she sent it
      earlier this week and I just caught it out of the the junk file...)

      Charlie D

      Thank you for giving Kenneth Heidt and me the opportunity to speak
      at your Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association meeting last
      week. I do hope that our visit helped quell everyone's concerns.

      In the interest of maintaining an open line of dialogue with you and
      your members, we wanted to make you aware of a production that is
      taking place in our central parking lot on Sunday, May 20th. The
      Taurus World Stunt Awards will be filmed before a live outdoor
      audience. Some pyrotechnic noise may be audible beyond our
      property; however, that activity is scheduled roughly between 8-9pm
      and should not extend later than 10pm.
    • Caitlin Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2007
        Thanks for the update. I hope that they keep to a 10pm shut off time.
        Unfortunately, despite their assurances to the contrary at the May 8th
        meeting, Paramount held another loud party on Sunday, May 13th that lasted
        until 11pm and required a visit from the LAPD.

        _____