Paramount Pictures and Noisy Parties

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      We will discuss this in the semi annual meeting (tomorrow, Tuesday,
      Van Ness Elementary Auditorium, 7 pm)

      Living with major businesses adjoining residential neighborhoods,
      there is always room for conflicts and I don't think anyone can defend
      noisy parties at midnight on a Sunday.

      Cheryl Thomas is Paramount's Director of Community Affairs, I've e-
      mailed her to start a dialogue on this issue. I've also invited them
      to send a rep to the meeting to deal with the neighborhood's
      complaints.

      Regards,

      Charlie D'Atri
      LVNA