Anybody else affected by Paramount Studios' late night parties?

  • gislounge
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 11:00 PM
      It's almost 11pm on a Sunday night and Paramount Studios is still
      blasting music across the neighborhoods. I called the police an hour
      ago who promised to dispatch. When I call Paramount security they are
      extremely rude and unhelpful. This is not the first time that this has
      happened. I have even contacted Tom LaBonge's office but I always get
      a form response and his office has been completely unwilling to help
      which really surprises me since this is a clear violation of the noise
      ordinance.

      Any suggestions on how to get this to stop? This is the first time
      Paramount has done this.

      Thanks,
      Caitlin
    • Caitlin Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 11:04 PM
        I meant to write - This is NOT the first time that Paramount Studios has
        done this. There have been numerous violations in the past with their late
        night parties disturbing the neighborhood.

        _____