Re: [LVNA90004] HELP - "ROBERT L BURNS" PARK PETITION - BEVERLY/VAN NESS PARK

  • Patricia Carroll
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
      Dear Sam,
      You might call or write Carolyn Ramsey. In case you do not have her email address, it is carolyn.ramsay@....
      There may be grants available from the Dept of Parks and Recreation. I believe I saw information at the CD4 Office at Hollywood City Hall re: this.
      Kind regards,
      Patti
      Patricia Carroll

      Samantha Karim <kingsamantha@...> wrote:
      After getting feedback from people via email regarding the Robert L Burns park. It has been
      recommended that I get various local bureaucrats involved too.

      I would like to therefore suggest that the letters are mailed to me (not to the parks
      superintendent) so I can present them to the local councilman who can then assist me in
      applying to the parks dept.

      MY ADDRESS:

      Samantha Karim
      317 North Wilton Place
      LA
      CA 90004

      Thanking you in advance for your support

      Sam