The Larchmont Nuisance Hearing

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      If you can, could those of you who have filed Citizen's Declaration
      forms about the various nuisances from The Larchmont Nightclub copy
      our LAPD coordinator Kyle Hetherington either via e-mail
      NoIrving@... or via FAX 323.461.0254?

      It's important that LAPD know how many complaints have been filed and
      they be fully prepared for the hearing which will occur next Tuesday,
      April 24. Kyle needs the copies by this Friday, so please take care
      of this ASAP.

      Thanks,

      Charlie D'Atri