Theft on Bronson

  • myfearofmusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      This past Sunday between 12:30 PM and 1:20 PM my house was burglarized. They broke into
      my garage and stole a very valubable bike and bike equipement. A report was filed with the
      police and we have reason to believe it was someone who was "watching" my house. They
      were very deliberate about what they wanted and knew exactly which equipment to take. If
      you have any information about the crime or noticed anything please let me know.

      thanks
      rich holtzman
      rholtzman@...
      213-399-2674