More BB Gun Activity in Hancock Park

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      More incidents. Be aware and report any suspicious activity to LAPD.
      These two incidents come under LAPD Wilshire Division.

      FROM: HANCOCK PARK - 10.31.06

      There were also shots fired on the 300 S. Block of Muirfield two
      nights ago and on the 300 and 400 S. Blocks of McCadden Place today.
      All reported to the police.

      FROM: HANCOCK PARK - 10.31.06

      A neighbor of mine who lives on Arden between 6th & 3rd:
      Wanted you to know that two shots were fired at our front window this
      afternoon around 4 pm this afternoon. They would appear to be fired
      from a beebee gun. Andrea reported it to bel air patrol and Officer
      Daley (she believes that was his name) at the wilshire division. We
      also noticed that the stop sign at fifth and arden was tagged with
      spray paint.