Attempted Break-in

  • gia0084@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2006
      Last week sometime in the afternoon a home on the 500 block of North Gower had an attempted break-in and for some reason they were unsuccessful. Several Police cars came out, no suspects were caught. This same home was robbed several months ago. Please report any suspicious behavior.

      Thanks, Georgea
    • Cossi, Lidia A
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
        The attempted break-in was at my house and yes, I had an actual break-in
        approximately a year ago. Following last year's break-in I installed a
        home security system and fortunately when the alarm went off, the robber
        left without getting into the house. The attempted break-in was at
        11:50 a.m. last Thursday, September 21st. The police believe the
        individual scaled over the fence to the backyard. The break-in was
        attempted through one of my kitchen windows with a crowbar. The police
        believe it could have been the same person(s) who actually robbed my
        home last year when I did not have an alarm, but there is no way to
        know. The home alarm turned out to be a wise investment.

        Lidia Cossi