stop signs, speed bumps, parking restrictions

  • euphoric52
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004
      If we want more stop signs, speed bumps, and/or parking
      restrictions, we will have to act together, and our strength can
      only come through numbers of us who are willing to get petitions
      signed, meet with the Department of Traffic, and to generally be
      more persistent than the inertia we will be fighting against.
      Please, pretty please, pretty pretty please, if you want to work on
      these issues for our neighborhood, please email me at
      vincox@...

      Thanks,

      Vince Cox,

      2004 LVNA president