car stolen Ridgewood Place, Tuesday evening......

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Dear Neighbors,
      Our neighbor's friend's car was stolen in the early evening Tuesday, from
      the 300 N. block of Ridgewood Place, between Beverly and Elmwood Ave., parked on
      the street, in front of houses.
      "car got stolen from in front of our house this evening. Between 7 and 9 pm
      if you can imagine. A VW Passat wagon, 2002."

      Particularly alarming that a relatively new-model car most likely w/ alarm
      system and car locked, stolen from in front of house........(And because we own
      the same model car, 2003 model, 1/2 block away, though usually parked in
      driveway......)

      Karen and Mike Gilman
      Elmwood Ave.