Missing dog

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2006
      I'm sending this for Elise

      A dog who lives on Plymouth between Beverly and
      Rosewood is missing and has been since last week (or
      longer).
      Her name is Abby, she is a reddish Chow mix and is 8
      years old. If you have seen her or have any info
      please let me know and I will contact the owner. My
      number is 323-819-1111.

      Thanks so much.

      Lynda Keeler
      Delight Networks
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      Our sites ::

      delight.com
      delightdeals.com

      New! delightfulblogs.com :: cutting through the blog smog
    • magpen007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2006
        it might help if you attach a picture of the missing dog.

        isn't she the one that everyone has been spotting in the neighborhood this
        past week??

        Maggie
        Bronson