LOST DOG IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      I just recieved this note from Elise:

      There is a medium sized tan/gold Jindo (looks somewhat
      like a fox),
      not fixed, that appears to be lost (or a possible
      stray?). I have
      been trying to get him but he is too scared. A
      neighbor said she is
      pretty sure he lives in the neighborhood and has seen
      him before.
      He was last seen on Rosewood and Irving. Please put
      the word out in
      the hopes someone knows him and knows where he lives.
      Thank you so much.

      Also, who is in charge of the list and approving new
      subscribers? Elise has sent a note to subscribe over
      a month ago and has not heard back about subscription.

      best,
      lynda

      Lynda Keeler
      Delight Networks
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      Our sites ::

      delight.com
      delightdeals.com

      New! delightfulblogs.com :: cutting through the blog smog
    • NoIrving@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
        I think that dog is on 500 block of Irving right now.
        We'll try to feed it.
        Kyle Hetherington
        323.461.0720