Found Dog this morning on Rosewood and Beachwood

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      While walking this morning a sweet stray started
      following me.

      He is under a year old, about 40 pounds and seems to
      be a mix of terrier and possibly Australian herding
      dog He has a collar but no tags nor a microchip. He
      responds to commands and is in very good health.

      I've attached a photo and if you can't see it via this
      email it is at
      http://blog.hipstercards.com/

      I'm hoping that he is escaped from one of our
      neighbor's houses versus being abandoned.

      If you recognize this dog please call me asap.
      Unfortunately I can only keep him today (Friday) and
      will need to take him to the pound tomorrow or if
      anyone can take him for a few days while we try to
      find his owner or a new home also please contact me.

      Thanks,
      Lynda Keeler
      507 Gower

      Lynda Keeler