Beachwood burglaries

  • blabarge
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      After last night's meeting, I thought I should post this to keep
      people informed about the crime wave that has hit our end of Beachwood.

      A house on the corner of Beachwood & Clinton was burglarized last
      Thursday. I don't know many of the details, except for it happened in
      the middle of the day and money and jewlery was taken.

      I know emails were circulated about our burglary that happened on
      09/22/04, but I don't think it was sent out to this list. Our house
      (on the 500 block of Beachwood) was burglarized in the middle of the
      day. The thief tried to get in several side windows and finally found
      a window in the back of the house that he could get in through. Credit
      card, jewelry, leather bag and several digital cameras were taken.

      A few weeks ago, someone tried to get into the house across the street
      in the middle of the day. They were not successful in getting into
      the house, but they did damage the screen. The person also may have
      been scared off by the large barking dog on the other side of the
      window.

      - Bill L.