Fwd: Larchmont parking lot closure starts 4-24-06

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      FORM GEN. 160 (Rev. 6-80) CITY OF LOS ANGELES
      INTER-DEPARTMENTAL CORRESPONDENCE
      Log No. OSP09-06
      DATE: April 19, 2006
      TO: Frank Maldonado, Senior Traffic Supervisor III
      Hollywood Enforcement Area
      FROM: Vahan Pezeshkian, Transportation Engineer
      Parking Facilities Division
      SUBJECT: NOTICE OF CLOSURE OF MUNICIPAL PARKING LOT NO. 694
      This is to notify your office that Municipal Off-Street Parking Lot No. 694,
      located at 209 N. Larchmont Blvd., will be closed for public parking
      beginning Monday, April 24, 2006. The reason for its closure is to replace the
      old lighting system of the lot. The contractor is allowed two (2) weeks to
      complete the work.
      Temporary “Tow Away – No Stopping” signs will be installed to restrict
      parking on the lot. We request your office to cite and tow away vehicles parked
      on the lots in the morning of April 24.
      If you have questions, please contact me at (213) 972-4924. Thank you for
      your attention in this matter.
      c: Martin Bland, LADOT Parking Facilities
      Rudy Carrasco, LADOT Parking Enforcement