Fwd: Larchmont parking lot closure

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Hi, Carolyn, how are you?
      I couldn't open the attachment in order to better forward it to the whole
      LVNA (which someone else may have already done, but we didn't receive it yet on
      the yahoo groups posting...) so could I trouble you to tell me the content or
      copy and paste it into a reply to this email? If you hit reply all, it will
      go to the LVNA yahoo groups list...
      Thanks and have a great day,
      Karen GIlman

      In a message dated 4/24/2006 6:41:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      Michael.Gilman@... writes:

      Someone forwarded the following email to me.
      This email was sent to the Chronicle, LBA, HP, etc.
      Perhaps we ask Carolyn to include LVNA in future emails?
      Maybe we post this on the LVNA Board?
      Kyle

      Subject: Larchmont parking lot closure

      Dear Larchmont Village folks,
      The city metered parking lot on the west side of Larchmont Boulevard in
      the village will be closed most of next week. Please forward the
      attached flier to all interested parties.
      Many thanks.
      best,
      Carolyn

      Carolyn Ramsay