LVNA Meeting Reminder.....

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      This is a reminder that the LVNA will be holding it's semi-annual
      meeting on November 17th at 7 pm at Christ the King Church at 617 N.
      Arden Blvd.
      Topics on the agenda include:

      Recent Crime Issues-LAPD will attend
      Update on our district from Tom Labonge
      Update from The Larchmont Charter School
      LVNA Board elections
      Larchmont Trees Project
      Membership/Dues

      Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone that may also want
      to attend this meeting.

      We look forward to seeing you then.

      Best Regards,

      The LVNA Board