Car Thieves Arrested

  • athein@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      By the LA Times� Saturday 1/28/06 account, seems the LAPFD Wilshire Division, used the tip that I gave them last Friday night while they were casing our neighborhood that night, to arrest those two car thieves who had stolen two cars a night during the past two years.

      Our police apparently they didn�t want to give the credit to me although they had arrested the pair immediately after I alerted them that they were process of casing our neighborhood for stealable cars last Friday night, by the LA Times account.

      ~Aard