Reporting Suspicious Activity

  • Samantha Karim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      How do report suspicious behaviour? It's not an emergency, I just saw 2 youths casing my
      joint, I twitched my curtains to let them know I could see them, they moved on. They were
      not your typical pedestrians walking on wilton.

      I feel it's better to be pro-active....is there a number I can call to ask the police to check the
      neighbourhood if they have a car in the area? I live on Wilton just north of Beverly, the
      youths were heading north on wilton just 10 mins ago.

      Sam
    • NoIrving@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        Sam,

        As you're in the LAPD Hollywood Division area you can call Wilcox Station
        direct at:
        213.485.4310 or 213.485.4313

        Our Senior Lead Officer is Officer Paula Davidson.

        Kyle Hetherington
        LVNA Board
        LAPD Liaison