Re: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 107

  • Marion Plato
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      Dear Ms. Kim,
      Two weeks ago I talked to you about the horrible condition of Beverly
      Blvd.,especially the north side,
      between Wilton and Arden Blvds. Potholes,holes in general,excess asphalt due
      to bad patch jobs.
      Is anything being done or are we just going to wait until there is a
      accident and people are hurt?
      G Plato
      Beachwood Drive