Re: [LVNA90004] Sighted a Prawling Car Burglar

  • athein@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2006
      I and my housemate Rebecca Huntsman take walks every night from 11:30 PM to 12:30 AM.
      On the night of Wednesday the 18th we observed a 39 yr old Hispanic male, 5� 10�, 195lbs, wearing a faded blue jean and a burgundy top, checking all of the cars on the west side of Irving blvd, whether the driver�s side car would open or whether it had an alarm. We followed him from the east side. We noticed he would walk on the sidewalk if there were no cars parked ahead of him but leave the sidewalk and walk on the street side to check the parked cars ahead of him from the driver�s side, if there were street parked cars ahead.

      He eventually noticed that we were watching him so he turned westward on Rosewood Avenue. He would go from the north side to the south side of the street and vice versa, checking cars if their doors would open and whether they had valuables inside.
      By the time we got home and called the police, 25 minutes had passed. The police came and checked the streets 25 minutes later and reported no such person found.
      ~Aard
      Aard V. Atheian, 560 N Plymouth Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004-1411, Ph&FX 323.465.2695, Email: Athein@....

      From: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com