DWP Meeting - RE: Power Outages....

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      The LADWP, at Councilmember Tom LaBonge's request, is holding a
      special community meeting on January 25th from 7-9p.m. at John
      Burroughs Middle School's Multipurpose Room to discuss issues
      relating to recent power outages in the Hancock Park/Windsor
      Square/Larchmont Village area. Our office is also walking a hard
      copy of this notice to each household in the affected areas. We
      encourage you to attend this important informational session.

      If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call me at (213)
      485-3337.

      Young-Gi Kim
      Legislative Deputy
      Special District Representative