2bedroom Duplex for rent at 410 North Bronson

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Greetings everyone,

      I wanted to let the group know of an apartment for
      rent starting on Dec. 11th. Below is more detailed
      information and if you or someone you know is
      interested I can show the apartment anytime this week
      and will be having an open house on the 11th from
      2-5pm.

      Best,

      Lynda Keeler
      Delight Network
      Delight.com
      323.459.4086

      DUPLEX FOR RENT
      Walk to Larchmont!
      Open House
      Sunday Dec. 11, 2-5pm
      323.459.4086

      410 North Bronson- 1 Blk no. of Beverly

      Charming 2bd, 1bath apartment in Spanish duplex
      walking distance to Larchmont Village's shops and
      cafes.

      The property has been completely renovated with new
      electrical, plumbing, kitchen and bath plus each room
      is wired for cable/internet . Beautiful hardwood
      floors, faux fireplace with Batchelder tile, high
      ceilings and archways and vintage detailing

      Designer kitchen with Malibu tile, retro style
      linoleum and lots of storage and cabinets. 50's
      O'keefe and Merrit stove and new refrigerator.
      Washer/dryer included. Bathroom is newly redone with
      granite countertops, new tile floors and new facets.

      The unit has two carpeted bedrooms with large closets
      and ceiling fans. Two off-street parking spaces
      included with one space in the enclosed garage

      Pets considered. None smokers only please

      $1975
      1 year lease
      $1875
      2 year lease

      Lynda Keeler
      Delight Network
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      The Delight Network of Blogs:
      Delight.com---Reviews of stylish boutiques, blogs and fashion trends
      DelightDeals.com---Stylish savings
      DelightVitality.com---News and views on health, fitness, food and sex
      DelightPOP.com---Gossip and pop culture
      DelightMOMS.com---Parenting in the modern world
      CelebrityBirthdayBlog.com---Discover who shares your birthday
      DelightfulBlogs.com---Find a new favorite blog