Larchmont Post Office....

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Victoria Tejeca called me this morning to tell me the postal service
      on Larchmont will be reopening. She couldn't give me a definite date
      but believes it will be within the next few weeks. It's up to the
      post office to organize it. She had received many phone calls and
      letters regarding this matter. So, it does help to be heard.

      Vita Cortese