Annual Meeting november 14th at 7 pm.....

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Please join us at Christ the King on November 14th at 7 pm for our
      annual meeting. The address is 617 N. Arden Blvd. We hope to have
      Sharon Romano of the Hollywood Beautification Team, Young-Gi Kim
      from Tom Labonge's office, and Justin Barth of Watt Commercial
      Enterprises. Justin will answer questions about planned
      construction of a four-story residential Condo at the corner of
      Melrose and Larchmont Blvd as well as development plans for the
      north side of Melrose near Lucerne Blvd.

      We will also be holding board elections for 2006. Board members
      seeking the 2006 term are:

      Vince Cox
      Judy Horning
      Kyle Hetherington
      Michael Gilman
      Vita Cortese
      Winnie Mosa
      Charlie D'Atri
      Joseph Esposito (new member)
      Josh Brooks (new member)
      Jennifer Dorn
      Haines Wilkerson

      If you have questions please email us at:

      larchmontvillageneighborhood@...