Nextel tower Update...

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      This from Tom La bonge's field deputy Young gi Kim:

      There was a great representation from the community to oppose to this
      proposal and there is an opening window of 60 days to submit your
      written request directly to the zoning administrator. I have carbon
      copied our planning deputy, Jonathan Brand, who can provide that
      contact
      information for you.

      It is most likely that it won't go through.

      Thank you for contacting our office with your concerns.

      Young-Gi Kim
      Field Deputy
      Councilmember Tom LaBonge, CD4
      200 N. Spring St. Rm 480