Car/SUV Taxi Service

  • georgeafenady@...
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21 1:59 PM
      Hello Neighbors,

      Lately I have noticed a group of nice black SUV's (Suburbans) and Town cars parking outside my home and the drivers are on cell phones just hanging around until they get a call or are waiting for there pick up times. Does anyone know of a new taxi service that is in the area? They come early mornings and all throughout the day. One guy cleans his car in the morning!

      Thanks...Georgea
    • Wally August
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21 5:00 PM
        Haven't seen them up on our end of the block. But you have some nice shade -
        maybe it has something to do with the recent filming in the area.

        At 01:59 PM 7/21/14, georgeafenady@... [LVNA90004] wrote:

        >Hello Neighbors,
        >
        >Lately I have noticed a group of nice black
        >SUV's (Suburbans) and Town cars parking outside
        >my home and the drivers are on cell phones just
        >hanging around until they get a call or are
        >waiting for there pick up times. Does anyone
        >know of a new taxi service that is in the area?
        >They come early mornings and all throughout the
        >day. One guy cleans his car in the morning!
        >
        >Thanks...Georgea

      • Sarah Greene
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2014
          We have one in our tree. I assume these are not native. We have called animal control.  They weren't sure when they would be able to come.  Any other thoughts or anything we should be worried about.
          Thanks,
          Sarah

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 21, 2014, at 1:59 PM, "georgeafenady@... [LVNA90004]" <LVNA90004-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hello Neighbors,

          Lately I have noticed a group of nice black SUV's (Suburbans) and Town cars parking outside my home and the drivers are on cell phones just hanging around until they get a call or are waiting for there pick up times. Does anyone know of a new taxi service that is in the area? They come early mornings and all throughout the day. One guy cleans his car in the morning!

          Thanks...Georgea

        • Christopher Davis