Water Main Break Gower

  • georgeafenady@...
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 7:39 AM
      I have been on the phone since 2am calling DWP to come out! As will as other neighbors phoning in. Thousands of gallons of fresh water pouring down 500 North Gower and continuing east on Rosewood. Even talked to fire dept still no one to stop this waste of water during this extreme drought! It's like a river on both sides of Rosewood starting at Gower heading east.
      Anybody have contacts to stop this waste of water? I keep getting the same answers.

      Thanks, Georgea
    • Delman, Joel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9 10:59 AM

        You should call Tom Labonge’s office ASAP… he has a way of getting the right people in the city’s attention very quickly: 213-485-3337

        Best,

        Joel

        Joel Delman
        PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIES
        9701 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212

        p 310.601.7167  m 773.517.1862 w pdt.com

      • m t
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9 1:12 PM
          Georgea, if nobody has come out yet, try Latanya Bogin, head of DWP Public Affairs and threaten to take videos/call the media: 213-367-1361. If she's at lunch, leave a message with a deadline before you alert media.

          M. Topping

        • georgeafenady@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9 2:04 PM
            I doubt he would of answered at 2AM! They did finally come out talked to the supervisor he said they are understaffed (seems to always be the answer) he only has 3 crews and they were all working other problems all night.