Annual Meeting November 14th for Board elections

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      Neighbors and Friends-

      Please join the LVNA at Christ the King at 7 pm
      on November 14th for our annual meeting. Agenda Items include:

      -Sharon Romano from Hollywood Beautification Team
      -Young-Gi Kim from Tom Labonge's office
      -Parking Restriction Update
      -Justin Barth of Watt Commercial Development regarding the
      develpoment
      of the Larchmont/Melrose area
      -Larchmont Charter School Update
      -Board Elections

      If you would like to run for the board or nominate someone for the
      board of the LVNA please send an e-mail to
      larchmontvillageneighborhood@...

      thanks
      Charlie Hutchinson
      President-LVNA