Street sweeping dumpster?

  • sblittle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014

      For the past few weeks the City of LA's Street Services has parked a huge eyesore of a dumpster across from our house on Norton Ave at Clinton. It takes up 4+ parking spaces and sits there for a day or two so the street sweeper can dump its waste on Mondays as it sweeps the neighborhood. I asked the driver this morning about it and he said it used to be parked on the south side of Beverly but it seems like they've found a better spot.

      Does anyone have info on how to get this dumpster relocated to a less residential area?

    • m t
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014
        I'd start by calling 311. Then if you can't get any response from the Dept. of Sanitation or wherever they connect you, call Ben Seinfeld, the Wilshire District Deputy, in Tom LaBonge's office: Ben Seinfeld at ben.seinfeld@... or (213) 804-2388.

      • georgeafenady@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014
          They use to park in front of my house blocking the intersection making it very unsafe for drivers. So I called the number on the truck spoke to the supervisor and he moved it. Probably by you:/ They will just keep moving it hoping no one complains...He was very understanding.

          Best, Georgea