Larchmont Charter School Mulch....

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      Does your garden need some good quality mulch?

      We had a delivery for the school and have used all we can - and there
      is plenty left.
      It is in the Larchmont Charter School parking lot, underneath the big
      tree.

      Please stop by & take as much as you can carry - it's free!
      First come, first served.
      Tell your friends!

      Larchmont Charter School
      1265 N. Fairfax, Los Angeles, CA 90046
      (corner of Fairfax and Fountain, SW side of the street)