Coyote Sighting

  • petermurrieta
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2013
      Coyote sighting on Windsor between Rosewood and Beverly last night at 10PM.  Thankfully no one was hurt, but keep an eye out and protect our animals!

      Peter
    • Maggie
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 29, 2013
        I just saw him sitting on the porch of the NW corner Beechwood house-- 9:30AM!! A guy was calling 911.

        Maggie

        On Dec 28, 2013, at 4:26 PM, <peter@...> wrote:

        Coyote sighting on Windsor between Rosewood and Beverly last night at 10PM.  Thankfully no one was hurt, but keep an eye out and protect our animals!

        Peter

      • Georgea Fenady

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2013
            Happy New Year, neighbors!  We just arrived back in town, and for the sake of our kitties, anyone know what happened with the coyote?  Did Animal Control ever pick him up?  While I feel for him, I also want to know how alert we should be.

            Best wishes to you all for a wonderful new year -- we're delighted to be part of this wonderful community.  -- t.

            --
            Tara Kelly
            Consultant

          • lynn chen
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2014
              Just saw in our hood - on Windsor and Rosewood at 6:45pm Thursday.  Keep your pets safe!
              ____
              lynn chen

              artist. blogger. activist. http://www.lynnchen.com

            • Stu
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 24, 2015
                Sunday night (11/22) about 11:45 pm.  Two healthy looking, ~35 lb, coyotes. No collars.  Sniffing around the parkway brush at the SW corner of Plymouth & Rosewood.  They saw me and headed south towards Beverly.  About mid-block, I hazed/chased them by shouting and stomping my feet and they ran (not too swiftly) south towards Beverly.  Lost sight of them at that point.  Not sure if they made it to Beverly or went up some driveway.

                Stu
                Stuart Melvin