Information wanted......

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      RE: Animal Protestors this past Saturday on Irving Blvd 6 pm

      Hi Neighbors-

      I wanted to let you know that Kyle Heatherington (Irving Blvd) of
      the LVNA has spoken with our SLO (Senior Lead Officer) Davidson,
      LAPD/Hollywood Division regarding this past weekend's protest of
      an Irving Resident that works for animal control.

      She is checking into:
      1. whether or not they had pulled a permit to protest that day
      2. whether or not they can be cited for use of a bullhorn

      Officer Davidson feels that more can be done - to save our peaceful
      neighborhood from these people. She is checking into it and will
      get back to us with info on how we can proceed.

      Does anyone have any details of instances (profanity, etc.) that you
      can add so that we can have a full picture of these folks. If so,
      please email me (chh339@...) with details of whatever has
      transpired.
      thanks

      > Charlie Hutchinson