New files and photo!

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 3:39 PM
      Thanks to the hard work of Vince Cox we've got several interesting new
      historical documents plus a an old photo of the ranch which preceded
      the development of the Larchmont Village area. Check out the files
      and photos areas fom the blue box on the left. (you'll need Adobe
      Acrobat reader installed on your computer to view the document pdf
      files. It's free at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/main.html.