City web resources, MyLA311 app for quick reporting and service

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013

      Dear Neighbors,

      Two internet related notices with links below.

      · Received from our Council office is notice of a new, easier website for the Department of Transportation: (http://ladot.lacity.org/index.htm)

      · City of Los Angeles phone app that allows you to photograph and send issues, complaints or notices (potholes, etc) directly to the City (MyLA311)

      PDA/HANDHELD DEVICES - TO VIEW WITH GRAPHICS CLICK HERE

      New Website & MyLADOT App Launch

      LADOT today launched a completely new website aimed at improving customer service and the customer experience.Service requests can be made directly , just start with the “I want to…” button.Tip: save the service request link to your smart phone or tablet.