9/29 Mtg about Marijuana Dispensary at 215 N Larchmont

  • Rebecca Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      A community meeting regarding the marijuana dispensary in Larchmont Village has been planned for this Thursday, August 29 at 7 pm at St Brendan School gym at 238 S. Manhattan Place. There is a large parking lot. Councilman LaBonge and staff and LAPD are confirmed to attend. I hope to confirm a rep from City Attorney office. We will hear the facts, get questions answered and plan a strategy of opposition. We will also discuss the marijuana dispensary on 3rd and Western that is 150 feet from St Brendan School. It is very important that we have a good attendance at this meeting so that all concerned know that we do not want this business in Larchmont Village. Please plan to attend and inform your neighbors.

      Joane Pickett
      Larchmont Boulevard Association