Re: [LVNA90004] LAPD Alert - Person of Interest Burglaries

  • Mary Ann Biewener
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 27, 2013
      All-
      Please see this Community Alert from the Olympic Division.
      http://www.larchmontbuzz.com/larchmont-village-news/lapd-olympic-division-issues-community-alert/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+larchmontbuzz%2FbPfH+%28Larchmont+Buzz%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

      More than one burglary attempt.  May be related to the 7/23 1:15 AM attempted 2nd Floor Break-in on 600 block of N Plymouth, pried open security gate, Alarms on - people at home shouted and banged back on locked door when he kept trying to get in.

      Mary Ann